Sunday, March 2, 2008

Relaxing Saturday

1st...window shopping at

Marina Mall, Abu Dhabi
2nd largest mall in Abu Dhabi
fifth largest in UAE
300 stores, 4 supermarkets & 2 hypermarkets

*******************

some popular stores:
Mercedes-Benz Showroom,
Woolworths
Carrefour, IKEA
Versace, Louis Vuitton
Gucci, Yves Saint-Laurent
Plug-Ins, Book Corner & etc

*******************

Others:

Cinestar Cinema & food court
a revolving tower restaurant
An indoors ski slope







2nd....YT play at the park
Relax.......

15 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful day you have there.The mall looks so relaxing.I hope i could go there one day :)

Lee said...

Hi Agnes, nice pics. Are the things here cheap?
What about price of gas?
You know, my time back in the 60's, 70's we get work or transfered to different States in Malaysia, hardly o/seas.
I worked stayed in Singapore, KL, Penang, East Coast...one year here, there, at most two years and moving on.
But beginning the 80's Malaysians are scattered all over the planet.
I have relatives working in Moscow, China, NZ, UK, US, Canada....I guess only place is Artic or Antartic no relatives, ha ha.
I had 4 grandmothers, thus the regiment of relatives.
But its great living in foreign countries.
You keep well, Agnes, UL.

Kikey Loo said...

u dun bought anything mah? so big mall shd be nice to shopping!

Constance Chan said...

wow looks like a great shopping experience there..

hey.. i added u in my new blog
http://almanacqueen.com/

The Seasonal One said...

A shoppers heaven! You must be very busy shopping lah!

Anonymous said...

WOW! we have nothing this huge here....maybe one, takashimaya...but i am not even sure if it's as big as the mall you mentioned!

HI said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog. How's life in Abu Dhabi? The Sheikh is constructing lots and lots of new buildings.

JK said...

Looks like a nice place to relax. Agnes, I'm going to add your blog to my blogroll.

Sweet Jasmine said...

hi..Agnes...cool and spacious mall...they do have ikea over there...wish for one in Penang...

Anonymous said...

Wow, that place looks relaxing! :D

Unknown said...

That mall still better than any malls in Dubai... I dunno why, I just like it.

Anonymous said...

wow, nice shopping mall...feel relax and enjoy when shopping there :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Wah, an indoor ski slope? How exciting! BTW, how's it like living in Abu Dhabi? Heard so much about this vibrant city.

Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous! I never been to Abu Dhabi... :(

Johnny Ong said...

i was there from 10 to 13 mar. my company has an office located in abn amro tower at hamdan street.

stayed at millenium hotel

Related Posts with Thumbnails