Looks good,..I bet it taste yummy too! I'm hungry now, can I have some :D
i just have one this morning. :p But yours look yummier! hehehe!
Wow!The nasi lemak looks colorful...I am hungry now...
看到流口水
Yummy!
Hi Agnes, I love that nasi lemak. I think I can polish off 2 plates, ha ha.You sure one fantastic cook. Have fun, Lee.
You cook? Looks like you have passion in cooking. Looks great!
Tintin: ok will keep some for u!Rose: Thanks!Josephine: hahaha...yup..i made it very colorful.龍貓: come..come..join me for dinnerLittle Prince's Mummy: yummy..Uncle Lee: ok...next time will invite u over for dinner when i cook nasi lemakJon: yes....Thanks!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Looks good,..I bet it taste yummy too! I'm hungry now, can I have some :D
i just have one this morning. :p But yours look yummier! hehehe!
Wow!
The nasi lemak looks colorful...
I am hungry now...
看到流口水
Yummy!
Hi Agnes, I love that nasi lemak. I think I can polish off 2 plates, ha ha.
You sure one fantastic cook.
Have fun, Lee.
You cook? Looks like you have passion in cooking. Looks great!
Tintin: ok will keep some for u!
Rose: Thanks!
Josephine: hahaha...yup..i made it very colorful.
龍貓: come..come..join me for dinner
Little Prince's Mummy: yummy..
Uncle Lee: ok...next time will invite u over for dinner when i cook nasi lemak
Jon: yes....Thanks!!
Post a Comment